3 hrs ·
I encourage you to become vaccine literate. Research until you can answer all/ most of these questions. These are the dangerous questions you aren’t supposed to ask. How many of these can u answer. ❤️(from Jean Roorda)
🔥Post answers in comments
1. Name 5 vaccine ingredients.
2. What is MRC-5?
3. What is WI-38?
4. What is vaccine court?
5. What is the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program?
6. What is the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act?
7. How has the CDC schedule changed since 1986?
8. How much money has been paid out by vaccine injury court?
9. How many doses of how many vaccines are in the CDC schedule between birth and age 18?
10. Do vaccines contain aborted fetal tissue? If so, which vaccines? And how many aborted babies were needed before they found one with the virus necessary to create the vaccine?
11. Do any vaccines contain dog, monkey, pig, and human DNA?
12. What is an adjuvant?
13. What is an antigen?
14. Which arm of the immune system do vaccines stimulate?
15. Which arms of the immune system do natural diseases stimulate?
16. What is transverse myelitis?
17. What is encephalopathy?
18. What is the rate of autism in 2018, what was it in 2000? What was it in 1990?
19. What is glyphosate and is it in vaccines?
20. If your child is injured, who will take physical, emotional, and financial responsibility?
21. What was the Supreme Court’s statement on vaccines in 2011?
22. Can you provide a study showing vaccinated vs. unvaccinated health outcomes?
23. Can you show me a safety study proving it is safe to inject multiple vaccines?
24. What is shedding?
25. Do vaccines shed? Which vaccines can shed for up to 6 weeks?
26. Which vaccines are live virus vaccines?
27. What is the VICP?
28. What is SV40?
29. What is MTHFR (methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase) and what is mitochondrial dysfunction?
30. What is an acceptable amount of aluminum to ingest per day and how much is injected via the hep B vaccine on day one of life?
31. Can someone who was vaccinated for pertussis still spread pertussis after being exposed to it? If so, for how long?
32. What is the death rate from measles in the US from 2005-2019?Death from the MMR vaccine in same time frame?
33. What does attenuated mean?
34. Where can I find information about vaccines?
35. Are there vaccine consent forms?
36. Can the vial stopper cause allergic reaction?
37. Can there be serious reactions to vaccines?
38. What Vaccines are studied for mutagenic or carcinogenic potential?
39. Is there any compensation for physicians who have a certain percentage of their patients vaccinated?
40. Can vaccines cause SIDS?
41. Did vaccines eradicate Polio?
42. Is vaccinating against the Christian Faith?
- Melissa Weiss-Conner Love this! I’m going to use this for my learning. Thanks!1Hide or report this
- Kay Collins Green Thank you. I got 23 of them. Researching the rest3Hide or report this
- Devon Evans Kay Collins Green wow, so impressed. 🌺2Hide or report this
- Kay Collins Green Devon Evans I have learned a few this week. Like the measles death rate and mmr vaccine deaths1Hide or report this
- Devon Evans Kay Collins Green it is sobering that there have been more deaths from the MMR vaccine, than from Measles in the last 10 years.3Hide or report this
- Breeauna Sagdal This is soooo good!2Hide or report this
- Ashley Banks Thank you!!2Hide or report this
- Heidi Renee Thank you for bringing light to this issue!1Hide or report this
- Karen Harris Jill Zurovsky Hawkins this is a good list of questions!2Hide or report this
- Karen Harris Thank you Devon Evans!1Hide or report this
- Active NowErik Smith if only people asked this deep of questions into foods they ate and tap water, air in their cities …..
…… i mean, they typically won’t, but if they did some would try to move out to the middle of nowhere lolHide or report this
- Active NowErik Smith the last question literally made me laugh loudly. christian faith rofl, has nothing to do with thisHide or report this
- Trillium Quinn Erik Smith I’m confused by this. Do you know the answers to #2 and #3? Religious convictions often have a lot to do with what people put into their bodies! In addition to other non religious convictions, of course.Hide or report this
- Active NowErik Smith I do. I knew before I saw this.Hide or report this
- Melissa Anne Phillips Actually, for me, it does. The idea that vaccine research has used aborted babies and aborted fetal cells are listed as ingredients is problematic (among a whole list of other problems). I have heard that the Catholic church has said it is a necessary evil and okayed them; however, the Catholic Church is not my moral compass.
Comments like this can alienate people. Let’s be kind.1Hide or report this
- Active NowErik Smith Comments like yours can absolutely alienate people, as well. I’ll be honest as possible.
Not all vaccine research has used aborted babies and aborted fetal cells. Your generalization that all have is very problematic. But, that’s par for the course in anti-anything propaganda.Hide or report this
- Active NowErik Smith Admit it. People will twist whatever they want in their faith or lack of faith to do or not do whatever they do or don’t want to do. It’s a moot point.Hide or report this
- Active NowErik Smith My mom is a cruel, terrible person – and I’ve never met my dad. So I’ll pay attention to a long list of things before I pay attention to my creators.Hide or report this
- Active NowErik Smith Melissa Anne Phillips I commend you never using jets to travel. You know, since countless thousands of slaves were forced to work on factories and laboratories for the Nazis, where the technology was developed, tested, produced and eventually Mass manufactured. Surely your heart wouldn’t allow you to take part in such things, on the blood of so many that actually lived lives. Since you take that stance on fetuses, which never had lives.
Must be vegan, too. Good for you!Hide or report this
- Andrea U’Ren Can we send this to our dear elected officials?2Hide or report this
- Christopher Sloan Martin Damn good questions!1Hide or report this
- Gretchen Fagan YES!!! 🙌🏻👏🏻👏🏻1Hide or report this
- Liza Kristin Conner Shone I’ll research 38-42.1Hide or report this
- Brian Price Can you make this a google document for us to provide answers to?1Hide or report this
- Devon Evans Brian Price how do you do that? I am not very technologically savvy ☺️Hide or report this
- Brian Price Devon Evans I am not sure either. Maybes someone in our group does. 😬1Hide or report this
- Active NowErik Smith the honest questions to most of these answers would render the whole thing annoying to people who want people against vaccines.Hide or report this
- Ann Tomoko Rosen Well look at you go! Are these your questions?1Hide or report this
- Devon Evans Ann Tomoko Rosen no, they are from my friend, Jean Roorda ❤️Hide or report this
- Erik Rymer Seriously – PPM isn’t included on this? No mentions of chemistry and why certain chemicals are used and what they become through the process?
OOGA BOOGA SCARE TACTICS!Edit or delete this
Write a comment…